Is your dog convinced that “Come!” is optional? Imagine calling your dog and having him race back to you. It can be done!
Learn the easy and fun steps of a Rocket Recall so that you and your dog can safely enjoy off-leash activities.
In this video, you’ll learn:
- Tips for making recall training a great time for you and your dog
- How to build fabulous focus and attention for your Rocket Recall foundation
- The Chase Me Game – a fun way to build your dog’s desire to come to you
- How to create a simple training plan to help your dog “get it right”
- Strategies for recall success in highly challenging environments
- Ways to avoid – and undo – the common mistakes that undermine a reliable recall
Presentation by: Brad Waggoner CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP and Lisa Lyle Waggoner CPDT-KA, CSAT, PMCT2
Copyright © 2015, Tawzer Dog LLC
Brad Waggoner, CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP - Brad Waggoner’s dog-training expertise spans therapy dog evaluation, TAGteach, AKC evaluation, humane education, teaching other trainers, and professional dog walking instruction. His credentials include, among others, Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Karon Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner, TAGteach Primary Level and dog*tec Dog Walking Academy Instructor. Brad is a member of The Association of Professional Dog Trainers and Pet Professional Guild.
Lisa Lyle Waggoner, CPDT-KA, CSAT, PMCT2 - Lisa Lyle Waggoner is an expert trainer, instructor, writer, and speaker with over a decade’s experience teaching people and dogs to succeed together. Among Lisa’s credentials are Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, Pat Miller Certified Trainer Level 2 and dog*tec Dog Walking Academy instructor. She’s a member of The Association of Professional Dog Trainers and Pet Professional Guild.
This video qualifies for 1 trainer CEUs