Have a dog who loves water? Or one you wish did? This is the perfect summertime sport to enjoy with your dog, whether you choose to compete or just play for fun. We’ll show you how!
In this video, you’ll learn:
- How to safely teach your dog to love the water — and jumping into it
- Clear steps for training the foundation behaviors your dog will need
- Tips for improving your own handling skills
- All the rules for competition, should you find you have a champion on your hands
- How to keep your dog safe and having fun during training and competition
Presentation by: Brad Waggoner CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP and Lisa Lyle Waggoner CPDT-KA, CSAT, PMCT2
Copyright © 2015, Tawzer Dog LLC
Brad Waggoner, CPDT-KA, KPA-CTP - Brad Waggoner’s dog-training expertise spans therapy dog evaluation, TAGteach, AKC evaluation, humane education, teaching other trainers, and professional dog walking instruction. His credentials include, among others, Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Karon Pryor Academy Certified Training Partner, TAGteach Primary Level and dog*tec Dog Walking Academy Instructor. Brad is a member of The Association of Professional Dog Trainers and Pet Professional Guild.
Lisa Lyle Waggoner, CPDT-KA, CSAT, PMCT2 - Lisa Lyle Waggoner is an expert trainer, instructor, writer, and speaker with over a decade’s experience teaching people and dogs to succeed together. Among Lisa’s credentials are Certified Professional Dog Trainer, Certified Separation Anxiety Trainer, Pat Miller Certified Trainer Level 2 and dog*tec Dog Walking Academy instructor. She’s a member of The Association of Professional Dog Trainers and Pet Professional Guild.
This video qualifies for .5 trainer CEUs