Leading the Pack: Logistics and Liability
Presented by: Dr. Ian Dunbar, Trish King, Kelly Ryan, & Veronica Boutelle
DVD- 8 disc set
This seminar with Dr. Ian Dunbar, Trish King, Kelly Ryan, & Veronica Boutelle of dogTEC is an information-packed 2 days on the business end of working with dogs. Create your dream business working with dogs or push your existing business forward be it training, walking, sitting, daycare, or any other dog-related service.
Discover Dr. Ian Dunbar's insights about the world of dog training and hear his essential advice for today's trainers.
Share in Trish King's innovative solutions to the challenges of working with human clients covering subjects like working in peoples' homes and the skills involved in coaching people as they build new relationships with their dogs.
Kelly Ryan brings to the table a thought-provoking examination of the ethical issues and dilemmas of working with dogs.
And finally, you'll get practical advice and ideas from Veronica Boutelle on the technical aspects of doing business, from legal requirements, insurance, and liability protection to marketing, rate- and policy-setting, screening and interviewing skills, and avoiding the all-too common professional burnout.
Eight DVDs will be presented in separate topics:
- Logistics & Liability with Veronica Boutelle 1 hr 15 min
- Rates, Packages, & Policies with Veronica Boutelle 1 hr 45 min
- Dog Training: Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow with Ian Dunbar 1 hr 45 min
- Developing Your Marketing Message with Veronica Boutelle 1 hr 15 min
- Developing Your Marketing Plan with Veronica Boutelle 1 hr 45 min
- Ethics for Dog Professionals with Kelly Ryan 1 hr 45 min
- Challenges of Working with Human Clients with Trish King 1 hr 45 min
- Avoiding Professional Burnout with Veronica Boutelle 1 hr
|Type||DVD universal format|
|Run Time||12 hr 45 mins|
|Presenter||Ian Dunbar, Trish King, Veronica Boutelle|
|Publisher||Tawzer Dog LLC|
|Copyright||© 2007, Tawzer Dog LLC|
|About The Presenter (BIO)||No|